The contrast [electronic resource].
- Cambridge [eng.] : Proquest LLC, 2003.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Only "The Contrast" included.
- Original Version
- Transcribed from: Anon. Dramatic pieces, calculated to exemplify the mode of conduct which will render young ladies both amiable and happy, when their school education is completed New-Haven : Abel Morse, 1791. 3 v.
- Copyright (c) 2008 ProQuest LLC. All Rights Reserved. Do not export or print from this database without checking the Copyright Conditions to see what is permitted.
- American Drama Full-Text Database
- Literature online copyright (c) 1996-2008 ProQuest LLC