The full-service community school movement : lessons from the James Adams Community School
- Jeanita W. Richardson.
- 1st ed.
- New York, NY : Palgrave Macmillan, 2009.
- Physical description
- 189 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB2820 .R53 2009||Unknown|
- Richardson, Jeanita W., 1957-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Full-Service Schools: Their Past, Their Present, and Their Future The Efficacy of a Community Approach Pursuing Excellence in a Segregated System Coatesville: A town of paradoxes The Cornerstones: The blurred personal and professional lives of TJ and Anita Anderson James Adams Community School -- Manifesting the Vision In Their Own Words: Reflections from Alumni and Faculty Looking Backward to Plan Ahead: Lessons for the Community and Full-Service School Movement.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780230618480 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- This book contributes in multiple dimensions to the educational literature through an articulation of T.J. and Anita Anderson's vision; how the community and faculty adopted the vision; what it meant in practical terms to matriculating students and their families; and, espouses lessons applicable in the 21st Century .
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780230618480 20160528
- Supplemental links
Contributor biographical information
Table of contents only
- Publication date
- 9780230618480 (cloth)
- 0230618480 (cloth)
Browse related items
Start at call number: