There's rain in my eyes / [sound recording].
- Ager, McCarthy, Schwartz ; [performed by] Fletcher Henderson and his orchestra. What do you hear from the mob in Scotland! : from "Grand terrace review" / Cahn, Chaplin ; [performed by] Fletcher Henderson and his orchestra
- New York : Vocalion, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|VOCALION 4167||In-library use|
- In picturesque nineteenth-century New England, tomboyish Jo, beautiful Meg, fragile Beth, and romantic Amy come of age while their father is off to war.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- What do you hear from the mob in Scotland!
- Grand terrace review
- Fox trots.
- Vocalion: 4167 (C 2233 (matrix)--C 2234 (matrix)).
- Chuck Richards, vocal ; Fletcher Henderson and orchestra, performers. [Fletcher Henderson, piano; Dick Vance, Russell Smith, Emmett Berry, tenor sax; George Hunt or Fred Robinson, Albert Wynn, Ed Cuffee, trombone; Eddie Barefield, clarinet/alto sax; Budd Johnson, alto sax; Elmer Williams, clarinet/tenor sax; Franz Jackson?, tenor sax; Lawrence Lucie, guitar; Israel Crosby, string bass; Pete Suggs, drums]--Cf. Jazz records, 1897-1942 / Rust, c1978.
- Recorded in Chicago, May 27 (side A) and 28 (side B), 1933--Cf. Rust, c1978.
- Issued also as Recorded Books Classics on compact disc with book.
- Issued also on cassette.
- Publisher Number
- 4167 (C 2233--C 2234) Vocalion