Muskrat ramble / [sound recording]
- Edward Ory ; [performed by] Pee Wee Hunt and his orchestra. Basin Street blues / Spencer Williams ; [performed by] Pee Wee Hunt and his orchestra
- [New Jersey] : Regent, [1948?]
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
Also available at
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|REGENT 133||In-library use|
- Hunt, Pee Wee Performer
- Release date
- Production date
- Title Variation
- Basin Street blues
- Regent: 133 (MR-440-3 (matrix), MR-443-2 (matrix)).
- Pee Wee Hunt, vocal (side B); and his orchestra, performers. [Frank Bruno, trumpet; Pee Wee Hunt, trombone; Matty Matlock, clarinet; Carl Fisher, piano; Harvey Chernap, bass; Glenn Walker, drums]--Cf. 60 years of recorded jazz / Bruyninckx.
- Recorded in Hollywood, July 1946--Cf. Bruyninckx.
- Publisher Number
- 133 (MR-440-3, MR-443-2) Regent