Dusty manuscripts [sound recording].
- Camden, N.J. : RCA Victor, [1948?]
- Physical description
- 4 sound discs : analog, 78 rpm ; 10 in.
- Musical smart set.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|VICTOR P 228||In-library use|
- I want a girl (just like the girl that married dear old Dad) / William Dillon, Harry Von Tilzer (Don Cornell, Glee Club, vocal refrain)
- Cuddle up a little closer, lovey mine / Otto Harbach, Karl Hoschna (Don Cornell, Laura Leslie, vocal refrain)
- The world is waiting for the sunrise / Eugene Lockhart, Ernest Seitz (Don Cornell, Three Kaydets, Kaye Choir, vocal refrain)
- Down among the sheltering palms / James Brockman, Abe Olman (Don Cornell, Three Kaydets, Kaye Choir, vocal refrain)
- There but for you go I : from Cheryl Crawford production Brigadoon / Alan Jay Lerner, Frederick Loewe (Sammy Kaye, narrator; Kaye Choir, vocal refrain)
- My son : background music, Waves of the Danube / Geo. Gingell, Sammy Kaye (Sammy Kaye, narrator; Kaye Choir, vocal refrain)
- I still love you : background music, Schubert's Serenade / Sunny Skylar, Dick Rogers (Sammy Kaye, narrator; Kaye Choir, vocal refrain)
- We just couldn't say good bye / Harry Woods (Don Cornell, Three Kaydets, vocal refrain).
- Publication date
- Musical smart set
- Title from container.
- Sammy Kaye and his orchestra.
- Publisher Number
- P 228 RCA Victor
- 20-3180 RCA Victor
- 20-3181 RCA Victor
- 20-3182 RCA Victor
- 20-3183 RCA Victor