The lamplighter's serenade [sound recording]
- Paul Francis Webster, Hoagy Carmichael ; Glenn Miller and his orchestra. Don't sit under the apple tree (with anyone else but me) / Brown, Tobias, Stept ; Glenn Miller and his orchestra.
- Camden, N.J. : Bluebird, [1942?]
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|VICTOR B11474||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Fox trots.
- The Modernaires, vocals ; Ray Eberle, vocal (side A) ; Marion Hutton, Tex Beneke, vocal (side B) ; Glen Miller and his orchestra. [Glenn Miller, Jimmy Priddy, Paul Tanner, Frank D'Annolfo, trombones ; Billy May, Steve Lipkins, Dale McMickle, Johnny Best, trumpets ; Lloyd "Skippy" Martin, alt ̀sax ; Ernie Caceres, alto sax, baritone sax, clarinet ; Wilbur Schwartz, clarinet, alto sax ; Tex Beneke, Al Klink, tenor sax ; Chummy MacGregor, piano ; Bobby Hackett, guitar, cornet ; Doc Goldberg, bass ; Maurice Purtill, drums]--Cf. Moonlight Sereneade / John Flower, c1972.
- Recorded in Victor Studios, New York City, February 18, 1942--Cf. Flower, c1972.
- Included Work
- Don't sit under the apple tree (with anyone else but me).
- Publisher Number
- B11474 Bluebird