Vieni-- vieni [sound recording] : fot trot
- [words by] Koger, Varna ; [music by] Scotto ; American version by Vallée. Don't play with fire : fox trot / Ala, Vallée, Grey.
- Camden, N.J. : Bluebird, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|VICTOR B-7069||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Dance orchestra with vocalists.
- Dating based on "Dog and bird blue label"--Cf. The American label book, 1978 / Rust.
- Rudy Vallée, the Gentlemen Songsters (1st work), vocals ; Rudy Vallée and his Connecticut Yankees.
- Recorded in New York City, July 2, 1937--Cf. The online discographical project WWW site / Steven Abrams, April 30, 2008 (http://settlet.fateback.com/discography.html)
- Included Work
- Don't play with fire.
- Publisher Number
- B-7069 Bluebird