Delilah [sound recording]
- Jimmy Shirl, Henry Manners ; [performed by] Glenn Miller and his orchestra. Adios / Eddie Woods, Enric Madriguera ; [performed by] Glenn Miller and his orchestra.
- Camden, N.J. : RCA Victor, 
- Physical description
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono. ; 10 in.
At the library
Archive of Recorded Sound
|VICTOR 20-2942||In-library use|
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- "Re-issued by request."
- Originally issued as: Bluebird 11274-B (side A) and Bluebird 11219-B (side B)--Cf. Flower, c1972.
- Tex Beneke, The Modernaires, vocal (side A) ; Glenn Miller and his orchestra, performers. [Glenn Miller, Jimmy Priddy, Paul Tanner, Frank D'Annolfo (side A), Warren Smith (side B), trombone; Billy May, Alec Fila (side A), Ray Anthony (side B), Dale McMickle, Johnny Best, trumpet; Hal McIntyre, alto sax; Ernie Caceres, alto sax/baritone sax/clarinet; Wilbur Schwartz, clarinet/alto sax; Tex Beneke, Al Klink, tenor sax; Chummy MacGregor, piano; Bobby Hackett, guitar/cornet (side A); Bill Conway, guitar (side B); Edward "Doc" Goldberg, bass; Maurice Purtill, drums]--Cf. Moonlight serenade / John Flower, c1972.
- Recorded at Victor Studios in Chicago, Ill., June 25, 1941 (side B) and in New York City, Aug. 11, 1941 (side A)--Cf. Flower, c1972.
- Publisher Number
- 20-2942 RCA Victor
- 11274-B Bluebird
- 11219-B Bluebird