Handbook of research on human performance and instructional technology
- Holim Song, Terry Kidd [editors].
- Hershey : Information Science Reference, c2010.
- Physical description
- xxvii, 630 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1028.3 .H35555 2010||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 552-607) and index.
- Concept maps to enhance learning Constructivist instructional design E-learning Human performance technology Instructional technology applications Language simulations Learning design foundations Multimedia learning environments Online instructional design Sociocultural aspects of instructional technology.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781605667829 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- Not only have educators and trainers alike begun to harness the power of instructional technology and human performance techniques, but now businesses and industries have incorporated these technologies for training development and performance improvement. "The Handbook of Research on Human Performance and Instructional Technology" provides theoretical understanding of the essential link between education, training development, organization development, performance improvement, and instructional technology. An innovative publication useful to worldwide businesses, industry, schools, and higher academic institutions, this Handbook of Research is instrumental in providing the latest knowledge related to instructional technology and human performance in order to meet the needs and challenges of tomorrow.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781605667829 20160528
- Publication date
- 9781605667829 (hardcover)
- 160566782X (hardcover)
- 9781605667836 (ebook)
- 1605667838 (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: