Nature's patterns : a tapestry in three parts
- Philip Ball.
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, 2009.
- Physical description
- 3 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 23 cm.
Science Library (Li and Ma)
Library has: pt.1-
|Q172.5 .C45 B35 2009 PT.1||Unknown|
|Q172.5 .C45 B35 2009 PT.2||Unknown|
|Q172.5 .C45 B35 2009 PT.3||Unknown|
- Ball, Philip, 1962-
- Publication date
- "Nature's patterns is a trilogy composed of Shapes, Flow, and Branches."
- Rev. and expanded version of: The self-made tapestry : pattern formation in nature. 1999.
- Related Work
- Ball, Philip, 1962- Self-made tapestry.
- Included Work
- 9780199237968 (hardback : pt. 1)
- 0199237964 (hardback : pt. 1)
- 9780199237975 (hardback : pt. 2)
- 0199237972 (hardback : pt. 2)
- 9780199237982 (hardback : pt. 3)
- 0199237980 (hardback : pt. 3)
Browse related items
Start at call number: