Reform can make a difference : a guide to school reform
- Darlene Leiding.
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2009.
- Physical description
- iii, 177 p. ; 24 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LA217.2 .L445 2009||Unknown|
- Leiding, Darlene, 1943-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 175-176).
- Historical waves of reform
- The change process : a quiet revolution
- Comprehensive school reform
- School reform models
- Reinventing the American high school
- School choice
- Rethinking issues in educational reform
- Role of poverty in school reform
- Results matter.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book explores some of the unique characteristics of school reform and also focus on the role of poverty in reform including the negative effects of low-income neighborhoods on the youth who reside there, concluding that reducing poverty can lead to more positive academic behavior and success.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781607094081 20160527
- Publication date
- 9781607094067 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1607094061 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781607094074 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 160709407X (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781607094081 (electronic)
- 1607094088 (electronic)
Browse related items
Start at call number: