Content and language integrated learning : cultural diversity
- María Luisa Carrió-Pastor (ed).
- Bern ; New York : Peter Lang, c2009.
- Physical description
- 178 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Linguistic insights v. 92.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|P57 .E9 C664 2009||Unknown|
- Carrió-Pastor, María Luisa.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction: culture, education & content and language integrated learning / David Marsh
- Cultural diversity in Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) / María Luisa Carrió-Pastor
- Sharing CLIL in Europe / Inmaculada Fortanet-Gómez & Miguel F. Ruiz-Garrido
- How can CLIL benefit from the integration of information and communications technologies? / Ana María Gimeno Sanz
- Promoting cultural diversity through intercultural understanding: a case study of CLIL teacher professional development at in-service and pre-service levels / DO Coyle
- Working across boundaries with CLIL / Isabell Hodgson & Steven R. Jones
- Integrating language and content in secondary CLIL history: the potential of a genre-based approach / Tom Morton
- Integrating languages, contents and cultures in the European Space for Higher Education: from theory to practice / Joseba Ezeiza Ramos.
- Publication date
- Linguistic insights : studies in language and communication, 1424-8689 ; v. 92
- 9783039118182 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 3039118188 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: