Maugham's choice of Kipling's best; sixteen stories selected, and with an introductory essay
- by W. Somerset Maugham.
- Garden City, N.Y., Doubleday [1953, c1952]
- Physical description
- xxviii,324 p. 22cm.
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|PR4852 .M39 1953||In-library use|
- Kipling, Rudyard, 1865-1936.
- Maugham, W. Somerset (William Somerset), 1874-1965.
- Kierulff, Edgar Newton, former owner.
- Publication date
- First published in London in 1952 under title: A choice of Kipling's prose.
- Stanford copy 1 (FELT): Bookplate of Edgar Newton Kierulff.
Browse related items
Start at call number: