The papers of Dwight David Eisenhower [electronic resource]
- Chandler, Alfred DuPont and Galambos, Louis, eds.
- Baltimore : Johns Hopkins Press, c2003.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- ["The complete electronic edition of the Papers of Dwight D. Eisenhower combines the full text of all 21 volumes of the print edition, including letters, memoranda, cables, and directives--many of them previously classified--from private collections and public archives in the U.S. and U.K., as well as papers from the Eisenhower Presidential Library, written or dictated by Eisenhower from the years prior to World War II through full term of his presidency."]
- Publication date
- Title from home page (viewed May 14, 2007).
- Access restricted by licensing agreement.
- File/Data Type
- Electronic text (HTML, PDF).
- Also available in print.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.