The predictioneer's game : using the logic of brazen self-interest to see and shape the future
- Bruce Bueno de Mesquita.
- 1st ed.
- New York : Random House, c2009.
- Physical description
- xxii, 248 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Bueno de Mesquita, Bruce, 1946-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- What will it take to put you in this car today?
- Game theory 101
- Game theory 102
- Bombs away
- Napkins for peace : defining the question
- Engineering the future
- Fast-forward the present
- How to predict the unpredictable
- Fun with the past
- Dare to be embarrassed!
- The big sweep : the history of worms or bali-high, bali-low.
- Publication date
- 9781400067879 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 1400067871 (hbk. : alk. paper)
- 9781588369086 (ebook)
- 1588369080 (ebook)
Browse related items
Start at call number: