Hijacked justice : dealing with the past in the Balkans
- Jelena Subotić.
- Ithaca : Cornell University Press, 2009.
- Physical description
- xviii, 201 p. ; 25 cm.
- Subotic, Jelena.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction : the importance of dealing with the past
- The politics of hijacked justice
- The past is not yet over
- The truth is in Croatia's favor
- Who lives in your neighborhood?
- Conclusion : hijacked justice beyond the Balkans.
- Publication date
- Originally presented as the author's thesis (Ph. D.)--University of Wisconsin--Madison, 2007.
- 9780801448027 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 0801448026 (cloth : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: