Strategies and lessons for culturally responsive teaching : a primer for K-12 teachers
- Roselle Kline Chartock.
- Boston : Pearson, c2010.
- Physical description
- xvi, 224 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LC1099.3 .C487 2010||In transit|
- Chartock, Roselle.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Preface Chapter 1: Introduction Chapter 2: Preparing to Become a Culturally Responsive Teacher Chapter 3: Lessons and Strategies for Building the Classroom-As-Community Chapter 4: Lessons and Strategies for Increasing Knowledge About Diversity Chapter 5: Lessons and Strategies for Reducing Prejudice Chapter 6: Lessons and Strategies for Addressing Diversity and the Needs of English Language Learners Chapter 7: Lessons and Strategies for Increasing Global Perspectives Teacher Resources.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9780131715080 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- Strategies and Lessons for Culturally Responsive Teaching: A Primer from Roselle Kline Chartock, offers teachers fourty interdisciplinary, classroom-tested strategies, and activity-based approaches for becoming culturally responsive. Adaptable to all grade levels and subject specialties, the content and strategies presented are grounded in theories developed by researchers and teachers who actively teach and write about multicultural education. Here are some reasons you'll want Strategies and Lessons for Culturally Responsive Teaching in your library! *Contains over 40 culturally responsive lessons and teaching strategies. *Includes thought-provoking questions to assist teachers with review and reflection on the chapter's content.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9780131715080 20160528
- Publication date
- 9780131715080 (pbk.)
- 0131715089 (pbk.)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: