EFA 2000 Assessment [electronic resource] : country reports
- English, French, Spanish, Arabic. English, French, Spanish, and Arab.
- [Paris, France] : Unesco, 2000.
- Sponsored by the World Education Forum and UNESCO, this site offers in-depth evaluation of education in some 180 countries. The full-text report posted for each country contains data and alaysis concerning fundamental issues of education, including statistics on enrollment, literacy, educational levels of teachers, and academic and vocational education, and much more.
- Supplemental links
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- HTML source title: Education for All : country reports
- EFA country reports
- File Characteristics
- Electronic data.
- "The country reports will be synthesized into regional reports to be analyzed at six regional EFA conferences scheduled to take place from December 1999 to February 2000. The outcome of these conferences will be feed into the World Education Forum, Dakar, Senegal, 26-28 April 2000."
- Title from title screen (viewed Apr. 12, 2001).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.