National Bureau of Economic Research [electronic resource]
- Cambridge, MA : The National Bureau of Economic Research
- National Bureau of Economic Research.
- ["Founded in 1920, the National Bureau of Economic Research is a private, nonprofit, nonpartisan research organization dedicated to promoting a greater understanding of how the economy works. The NBER is committed to undertaking and disseminating unbiased economic research among public policymakers, business professionals, and the academic community. NBER search includes access to working papers, chapters, books, researcher material, NBER Digest or Reporter."]
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Description based on online display, as viewed on Oct. 14, 2009.
- Subscription and registration required for access to some information.
- File/Data Type
- Text (HTML), Images, PDF files.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Included Work
- NBER digest.
- NBER reporter.
- NBER working papers.