Comprehensive chemometrics [electronic resource] : chemical and biochemical data analysis
- Amsterdam ; London : Elsevier, 2009.
- Physical description
- 1 online resource.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- v. 1. Statistics, experimental design, optimization
- v. 2. Data preprocessing, linear soft-modeling, unsupervised data mining
- v. 3. Linear regression modeling, non-linear regression, classification, feature selection, multivariate robust techniques
- v. 4. Applications, cumulative index.
- Publisher's Summary
- Designed to serve as the first point of reference on the subject, "Comprehensive Chemometrics" presents an integrated summary of the present state of chemical and biochemical data analysis and manipulation. The work covers all major areas ranging from statistics to data acquisition, analysis, and applications. This major reference work provides broad-ranging, validated summaries of the major topics in chemometrics - with chapter introductions and advanced reviews for each area.The level of material is appropriate for graduate students as well as active researchers seeking a ready reference on obtaining and analyzing scientific data. This book features the contributions of leading experts from 21 countries, under the guidance of the Editors-in-Chief and a team of specialist Section Editors: L. Buydens; D. Coomans; P. Van Espen; A. De Juan; J.H. Kalivas; B.K. Lavine; R. Leardi; R. Phan-Tan-Luu; L.A. Sarabia; and J.Trygg. It examines the merits and limitations of each technique through practical examples and extensive visuals: 368 tables and more than 1,300 illustrations (750 in full color).This book integrates coverage of chemical and biological methods, allowing readers to consider and test a range of techniques. It consists of 2,200 pages and more than 90 review articles, making it the most comprehensive work of its kind. It offers print and online purchase options, the latter of which delivers flexibility, accessibility, and usability through the search tools and other productivity-enhancing features of ScienceDirect.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- editors-in-chief, Steven D. Brown, Romà Tauler, Beata Walczak.
- Title from ScienceDirect table of contents page (viewed October 1, 2009)
- 9780444527028 (set)
- 9780444527011 (ebook)
- 044452701X (ebook)
- 0444527036 (v. 1)
- 9780444527035 (v. 1)
- 0444527044 (v. 2)
- 9780444527042 (v. 2)
- 0444527052 (v. 3)
- 9780444527059 (v. 3)
- 0444527060 (v. 4)
- 9780444527066 (v. 4)