Monitoring and assessment in online collaborative environments : emergent computational technologies for e-learning support
- [edited by]Angel A. Juan ... [et al.].
- Hershey, PA : Information Science Reference, c2010.
- Physical description
- xix, 303 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1028.5 .M617 2010||Unknown|
- Juan, Angel A., 1972-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 262-293) and index.
- Assessment in 3D virtual environments Computer-supported collaboration in language learning Learning objects retrieval Managing feedback in collaborative learning Monitoring studentsï¿½ activity and performance Nonverbal communication Performance of virtual teams Standardization in user modeling Teachable moments through automated grading Time-shifted online collaboration Web-based multimedia tools Web tracking and social network analysis.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)9781605667867 20160528
- Publisher's Summary
- Due to growing technologies for learning processes, universities are making modifications in the development and construction of courses and services they offer.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781605667874 20160527
- Due to growing technologies for learning processes, universities are making modifications in the development and construction of courses and services they offer. "Monitoring and Assessment in Online Collaborative Environments: Emergent Computational Technologies for E-Learning Support" focuses on new models and systems that perform efficient evaluation of student activity in Internet-based education. Containing research from leading international experts, this Premier Reference Source introduces original case studies and experiences of educators worldwide regarding e-learning activities.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)9781605667867 20160528
- Publication date
- "Premier reference source"--Cover.
- 9781605667867 (hardcover)
- 1605667862 (hardcover)
- 9781605667874 (ebook)
- 1605667870 (ebook)
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: