International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia [electronic resource].
- English, French, Bosnian, Albanian, Macedonian. Text may be viewed in English, French, Bosnian, Albanian, or Macedonian.
- The Hague, The Netherlands : United Nations, 1999-
- Website includes background information, composition, procedure, jurisdiction, and organization of the Tribunal. Documents available via the Website include: Annual report of the tribunal Statute of the Tribunal: Resolution defining the jurisdiction, organization and functioning of the Tribunal, Rules of Procedure and Evidence: Rules governing the conduct of proceedings (from the pre-trial to the appeal phase), the administration of evidence and the protection of witnesses, Member States Cooperation: Enforcement of Sentence Agreements and domestic legislations enacted on the basis of the Tribunal's Statute, Defence Counsel: Includes the "Code of Professional Conduct" and the " Directive on Assignment of Defence Counsel" for counsel appearing before the Tribunal as well as standard administrative forms, Detention: Standards detailing the conditions of detention, the complaints procedure, visits regulation, communication with detainees, etc.., Practice Directions: Texts outlining the form, manner and order for instituting and conducting judicial proceedings, Miscellaneous: Includes the "Directive on Allowances for Witnesses and Expert Witnesses; the "Proposed Terms and Conditions of Service of the Ad Litem Judges of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia" and "The Code of Ethics for Interpreters and Translators Employed by the ICTY".
- International Tribunal for the Prosecution of Persons Responsible for Serious Violations of International Humanitarian Law Committed in the Territory of the Former Yugoslavia since 1991.
- International courts.
- Administrative courts > Yugoslavia.
- International criminal courts > Yugoslavia.
- International law > Yugoslavia.
- Intervention (International law)
- War crime trials > Yugoslavia.
- Crimes against humanity > Yugoslavia.
- Yugoslav War, 1991-1995 > Atrocities.
- Trials (Crimes against humanity)
- international criminal law
- war crimes
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Tribunal Pénal International pour l'ex-Yougoslavie
- HTMS source title : ICTY = TPIY
- Former HTML source title: ICTY home page
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 23, 2009).
- Mode of access: Internet.