What you don't know will hurt you : sexual abuse in schools
- Skarbek, Denise, 1965-
- Lanham, Md. : Rowman & Littlefield Education, c2009.
- Physical description
- xi, 139 p. ; 24 cm.
HV6570.2 .S58 2009
- Unknown HV6570.2 .S58 2009
- Parrish, Patricia A.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 129-137).
- Child abuse : what is it and how does it happen?
- See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil : not true with legislation
- Shh! the deadly silence of sexual abuse in special education
- The silent sin of sexual abuse : lessons learned from the past
- Sexual abuse prevention in schools
- Prevention curriculum
- Appendix A: federal criminal code
- Appendix B: teaching cases.
- Publisher's Summary
- This book provides an overview of child abuse, specifically focusing on sexual abuse and move to a discussion on sexual abuse in the schools, including a look at legislation designed to protect students and the impact of this legislation in public schools.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Denise Skarbek and Patricia A. Parrish.
- 9781607092681 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 1607092689 (cloth : alk. paper)
- 9781607092698 (paper : alk. paper)
- 1607092697 (paper : alk. paper)
- 9781607092704 (ebook)
- 1607092700 (ebook)