Responsible leadership in marriage and family
- edited by Mary N. Getui.
- Nairobi, Kenya : Acton Pubilshers, 2005.
- Physical description
- v, 155 p. ; 21 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Making sense about morality / Kaguongo Wambari
- Moral values viewed from an African perspective / Adam K. arap Chepkwony
- Ethics and social responsibility / Eric Aseka
- Understanding adolescents in the family / Janet Nguru
- Sex education in the context of changing family roles / Margaret Gecaga
- Preparation for marriage / Emmy M. Gichinga
- Polygamy and Christianity in contemporary African society / Zablon Nthamburi
- Some ethical dilemmas facing African Christian families in the context of HIV/AIDS in Kenya / Eunice Kamaara
- Home management / Frederick Wangai
- Work and family / Philemon Mwaisaka
- Leading and being led by the aging/retired/retrenched : a challenge in Africa today / Mary N. Getui
- The family and the church in New Christian Religious Movements / Zacharia Wanakacha Samita
- Religion and ethics in schools / Beatrice Churu-Ebalé
- Rites of passage and cultural education in tropical Africa today / J.N.K. Mugambi.
- Publication date
- Outgrowth of a workshop organized by the Ecumenical Trust and held in June 2005 in Nairobi, one of a series that led to the formation of the Programme for Ethics in Eastern Africa.
- "Programme for Ethics in Eastern Africa (PEEA)"--Copyright statement on t.p. verso.
Browse related items
Start at call number: