Pandectae : manuscript fragment, 12th century
- Physical description
- 4 leaves.
The Manuscripts Division of the Department of Special Collections at Stanford University Library exists to arrange, describe, preserve, and make available documents of enduring historic value, both as intellectual items \n and as historical artifacts, to support the research needs of the undergraduates, graduate students, faculty and other scholars at Stanford University and beyond.
- Justinian I, Emperor of the East, 483?-565.
- A manuscript fragment of a part of the Corpus juris civilis, Digesta.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Additional medieval fragments from David Jordan are on deposit and are available for study with his permission.
- Open for research; material must be requested at least 36 hours in advance of intended use.
- Gift of David Jordan, 2009. Accession 2009-238.
Browse related items
Start at call number: