Data.gov [electronic resource].
- [United States : General Services Administration
- United States. General Services Administration.
- ["The purpose of Data.gov is to increase public access to high value, machine readable datasets generated by the Executive Branch of the United States federal government. Data.gov includes a searchable data catalog that includes access to data in two ways: through the \"raw\" data catalog and using tools. Please note that by accessing datasets or tools offered on Data.gov, you agree to the Data Policy, which you should read before accessing any dataset or tool."]
- Executive departments > United States > Statistics.
- Executive departments > United States > Databases.
- United States > Politics and government > Statistics.
- United States > Politics and government > Databases.
- Beginning date
- Title from caption (viewed on May 25, 2009).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.