A history of the University of Oxford, its colleges, halls, and public buildings
- London : R. Ackermann, 1814.
- Physical description
- 2 v. ; 41 cm.
Also available at
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
Library has: v.1-
|LF509 .C7 1814 F||In-library use|
- Publication date
- This work is included in Combe's list of his own writings, published in Gentleman's magazine for May, 1852. The Dict. nat. biog. (v. 11, p. 432,434) ascribes the authorship to Combe, but also includes the work in list of Frederic Shoberl's writings (v. 52, p. 147). British museum Cataogue enters it under both Combe and Shoberl.
- Plates by A. Pugin, F. Nash, F. Mackenzie, W. Westall and T. Uwins.
- "L. Harrison & J.C. Leigh, Printers"--Colophon.
- Includes index.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: Estelle Doheny (signature).
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: