A history of the University of Oxford, its colleges, halls, and public buildings
- London : R. Ackermann, 1814.
- Physical description
- 2 v. ; 41 cm.
Also available at
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
Library has: v.1-
|LF509 .C7 1814 F||In-library use|
- Publication date
- This work is included in Combe's list of his own writings, published in Gentleman's magazine for May, 1852. The Dict. nat. biog. (v. 11, p. 432,434) ascribes the authorship to Combe, but also includes the work in list of Frederic Shoberl's writings (v. 52, p. 147). British museum Cataogue enters it under both Combe and Shoberl.
- Plates by A. Pugin, F. Nash, F. Mackenzie, W. Westall and T. Uwins.
- "L. Harrison & J.C. Leigh, Printers"--Colophon.
- Includes index.
- Stanford copy 1 (RBC): Provenance: Estelle Doheny (signature).
Browse related items
Start at call number: