Colonial state papers [electronic resource].
- [Ann Arbor, Mich.] : ProQuest
- Colonial State Papers provides access to thousands of papers concerning English activities in the American, Canadian, and West Indian colonies between the sixteenth and eighteenth centuries. Colonial State Papers integrates two important research tools as one service: Collection CO 1 from The National Archives (full name: Privy Council and related bodies: America and West Indies, Colonial Papers); and Calendar of State Papers, Colonial: North America and the West Indies 1574-1739. All of the documents from CO 1 have been reproduced as full-colour, high quality images. Users can limit their searches to records that include scanned documents or can search all documents recorded in the Calendar.
- Great Britain > Colonies > Administration > Sources.
- Great Britain > History > Sources.
- Great Britain > Colonies > History > Sources.
- North America > History > Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 > Sources.
- West Indies > History > Sources.
- Beginning date
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2007.
- Title from home page (viewed Jan. 2, 2008).
- Access limited to subscribers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Made available through a partnership with the National Archives.
- Related Work
- Privy Council and related bodies.
- Calendar of state papers, colonial.