The AmericasBarometer [electronic resource]
- by the Latin American Public Opinion Project.
- Nashville, TN : Latin American Public Opinion Project, Vanderbuilt University
- Corporate Author
- Latin American Public Opinion Project.
- The AmericasBarometer is the only survey of democratic public opinion and behavior that covers the Americas. It is an effort by LAPOP to measure democratic values and behaviors in the Americas using national probability samples of voting-age adults.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Americas barometer
- Barómetro en las Américas
- Vol/date range
- Began with 2002.
- Description based on 2002; title from "citing the data" page (viewed Aug. 27, 2009).
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: SPSS or Strata software.