Stanford Speech Collection [sound recording].
- Physical description
- 1058 open reel tapes (25 boxes)
Also available at
At the library
Item belongs to a collection
The Stanford Speech Collection consists of audio recordings on open reel tape of speeches, lectures, interviews and panel discussions at or sponsored by Stanford University from the 1950s through the early 70s.
Items from this collection are featured in:
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University.
- Finding aid
- Finding aid available online
- The Stanford Speech Collection consists of audio recordings on open reel tape of speeches, lectures, interviews and panel discussions at or sponsored by Stanford University from the 1950s through the early 70s.
- Speeches, addresses, etc.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- Title Variation
- Stanford University Speech Collection
- Open for research; material must be requested at least two business days in advance of intended use. Contact the Archive for assistance.
- The Archive of Recorded Sound holds many Stanford-related collections with non-musical content. Among them are the Stanford Tape Collection (ARS0112), Preservation Master Tape Collection (ARS0097), Stanford Program for Recordings in Sound Collection (ARS0104), KZSU Collection (ARS0062), and the Meyer Library Lecture Tapes (ARS0116). Stanford University Archives holds the Project South transcripts in KZSU Project South Interviews (SC066).
Browse related items
Start at call number: