Reaxys [electronic resource].
- [Frankfurt, Germany ; New York, NY] : Elsevier
- Reaxys Xcelerate is a fully integrated electronic chemistry database that contains organic, inorganic and organometallic substance, property, and reaction data for small molecules housed previously in the Beilstein, Gmelin, and Chemistry Patent databases. Includes coverage from 1771-present for 400 journals. Coverage also includes English language-only patents from the major chemistry patent classes of the U.S., European, and World Patent Offices. Reaxys Xcelerate is a premium version of Reaxys that allows faster analysis of results using visualization tools, automates synthesis planning, and uses flexible reporting outputs for sharing their results and annotations with colleagues.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Title on home page: Reaxys xcelerate
- Updated monthly
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2008?
- System requirements: Sun Microsystems Java Version 5.0 or later (also known as Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 1.5.0)
- Available in another form
- Incorporates the print monograph : Beilsteins Handbuch der organischen Chemie. 4. Aufl. Viertes Ergänzungswerk, die Literatur von 1950 bis 1959 umfassend (DLC) 84110856 (OCoLC)10777670
- Related item
- Incorporates: Beilstein database (OCoLC)63548901
- Incorporates: Beilstein database. [San Leandro, Calif] : MDL Information Systems (OCoLC)38951256
- Incorporates: Gmelin database
- Incorporates: Patent chemistry database