Twentieth-Century American poetry [electronic resource].
- 2nd ed.
- [Alexandria, Va.] : Chadwyck-Healey
- Chadwyck-Healey, Inc.
- Twentieth-Century American Poetry, Second Edition is an essential collection of poetry which allows readers an unparalleled survey of the movements, schools and distinctive voices of modern and contemporary American poetry. It combines two existing Chadwyck-Healey Literature Collections, Twentieth-Century American Poetry and Twentieth-Century African American Poetry, with over 500 volumes of newly-licensed material from established and emergent poets
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Twentieth century American poetry
- 20th century American poetry
- Title from home page (Chadwyck-Healey, release 4, viewed Aug. 12, 2009).
- Issued as part of the Literature online (LION) database collection.
- Related Work
- Literature online.