Changing the way you teach, improving the way students learn
- Giselle Martin-Kniep, Joanne Picone-Zocchia.
- Alexandria, Va. : ASCD, 2009.
- Physical description
- vi, 179 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
|LB1025.3 .M33746 2009||Unknown|
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 170-173) and index.
- Introduction: what supports effective teaching?
- Quality as the infrastructure for effective teaching
- Coherence through integrating and the making of connections
- Reconciling depth with standards
- Assessment that produces and measure learning
- Helping students understand what we mean by quality
- Portfolios that capture growth, effort, attainment, and process
- Creating paths to understanding through scaffolding --Using questions to engage and support learning
- Helping students become strategic learners.
- Publication date
- 9781416608073 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- 1416608079 (pbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: