Encyclopedia of giftedness, creativity, and talent
- editor, Barbara Kerr.
- Los Angeles : SAGE, c2009.
- Physical description
- 2 v. (xxx, 1057 p.) : ill. ; 29 cm.
At the library
Education Library (Cubberley)
Library has: v.1-
|LC3993.2 .E63 2009 V.1||In-library use|
|LC3993.2 .E63 2009 V.2||In-library use|
- Kerr, Barbara A.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Underrepresentation - Donna Y. Ford, Gilman Whiting.
- (source: Nielsen Book Data)
The three-volume "Encyclopedia of Giftedness, Creativity, and Talent" presents state-of-the-art research and ready-to-use facts from the fields of education, psychology, sociology, and the arts. The 500 entries organise research findings on giftedness and creativity and their applications in education, training, science and the arts, athletics, and everyday life. From A-to-Z, entries cover the major facets of this field, from ability grouping, to achievement and aptitude testing, emotional intelligence, gender differences, genius, intelligence testing, learning styles, minority gifted education, multiple intelligences, musical ability, Olympic athletes, prodigies, Science Olympics, self actualization, and thinking skills.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Giftedness, creativity, and talent
- "A Sage reference publication."
- 9781412949712 (set : hbk. : alk. paper)
- 1412949718 (set : hbk. : alk. paper)
Browse related items
Start at call number: