Mitos de creación : myths of creation
- Matilde Marin ; prologue Nelly Perazzo
- Buenos Aires : Alvaro Castagnino, Galería de Arte, 1993
- Physical description
- 1 portfolio ; 58 cm.
At the library
All items must be viewed on site
Request items at least 2 days before you visit to allow retrieval from off-site storage. You can request at most 5 items per day.
|Z239.74 .A68 M58 1993 FF||In-library use|
- Publication date
- " ... publication of the Alvaro Castagnino, Galería de Arte, Buenos, Aires, Argentina and Arte Dos Gráfico, Bogotá, Colombia. The edition, one hundred copies in Arabic numerals and twenty five copies in Roman numerals, is coposed of six original etchings and aquatints and five original silkscreen prints. The zinc and copper plates, as well as the silkscreen matrixes, were entirely the work of the artist. It also contains a metal frontispiece and a series of original vignettes"--Colophon.
- Text in Spanish and English.
- Stanford copy 1 (GNST): No. 94/100. Binding: beige portfolio, in blue clamshell box, as issued.
Acquired with support from
Browse related items
Start at call number: