Biological psychiatry [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Biological psychiatry (Online)
- [New York] : Society of Biological Psychiatry
- Society of Biological Psychiatry.
- "This international rapid-publication journal, sponsored by the Society of Biological Psychiatry, covers the whole range of psychiatric neuroscience. Both basic and clinical contributions are encouraged from all disciplines and research areas relevant to the pathophysiology and treatment of major neuropsychiatric disorders. Full-length and brief reports of novel results, case studies of unusual significance, and correspondence and comments judged to be of high impact to the field are published, particularly those addressing genetic and environmental risk factors, neural circuitry and neurochemistry, and important new therapeutic approaches. concise reviews and editorials, generally invited by the editors, which focus on topics of current research and interest, are also published rapidly."
- Beginning date
- Twenty-four no. a year, <1991->
- Former Publication Frequency
- Frequency varies, <1985->
- Vol/date range
- Print began v. 1 (Jan. 1969).
- "A journal of psychiatric neuroscience and therapeutics."
- Published: Elsevier, <2005->
- "Psychiatrists, neuroscientists, physiologists, psychologists, neurologists, pharmacologists, neuropharmacologists."
- Has supplements.
- "A publication of the Society of Biological Psychiatry."
- Available in another form
- Print version: Biological psychiatry ( 0006-3223 )
- Recent advances in biological psychiatry (Online)
- Key Title
- Biological psychiatry (1969. Online)