National Black law journal
- Uniform Title
- National Black law journal (Online)
- [Los Angeles, Calif.] : [UCLA School of Law]
- Beginning date
- Two issues yearly, spring 1993-
- Former Publication Frequency
- Three issues yearly, winter 1987-winter 1993
- Vol/date range
- Began with vol. 10, no. 1 (winter 1987).
- Published: Los Angeles, Calif. : UCLA School of Law, 1987-1998/99; New York, NY : Columbia Law School, 1999/2000-
- Some issues published by students of other law schools through a consortium agreement with UCLA School of Law, and later with Columbia Law School, and have edition statements naming the school (e.g., summer 1991 issue called: University of Texas School of Law ed.).
- Vol. 15 complete in one issue.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Available in another form
- Print version: National Black law journal ( 0896-0194 )
- Black law journal (Online)