IEA renewables information statistics
- Database ed.
- [Paris ; Washington, D.C.] : OECD, [2006?]-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- International Energy Agency issuing body.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development issuing body.
- ["A comprehensive database of basic statistics compiled by the IEA on electricity and heat production, supply and final consumption, and installed capacity of renewables and waste sources. Contains detailed statistical information on renewable and waste products for the 30 member countries of the OECD and for regional aggregates (OECD Total, IEA Total, OECD North America, IEA North America, OECD Europe, IEA Europe, OECD/IEA Pacific and European Union). Users can build statistical tables based on specific variables, view and print reports as multidimensional tables or graphs, and download statistical data in IVT, XLS and CSV formats for use with Beyond 20/20's statistical software, Microsoft Excel or other programs."]
- Renewable energy sources > OECD countries > Statistics > Databases.
- Power resources > OECD countries > Statistics > Databases.
- Recycling (Waste, etc.) > OECD countries > Statistics > Databases.
- Power resources.
- Recycling (Waste, etc.)
- Renewable energy sources.
- OECD countries.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- Renewables information
- Also known as: Renewables information database
- Former Title
- IEA renewables information <Jan. 18, 2007>
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2006?