IEA energy technology RD&D statistics
- Database ed.
- [Paris ; Washington, D.C.] : OECD, [2004?]-
- Physical description
- 1 online resource
- International Energy Agency issuing body.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development issuing body.
- The database is divided into two parts: 1) Government Energy Technology R & D Budgets : Budgets are available for several R & D activities: conservation, fossil fuels, renewable energy, nuclear fission, nuclear fusion as well as power and storage technologies. Data for 23 IEA Member countries are available. (No data are provided for Luxembourg). Moreover, data for certain countries are not available for all years. Data for the European Commission are currently being revised and have not been included. 2) Economic Indicators (used for deflating and currency conversion) : Three series are available: Nominal GDP in national currency, US Dollar Exchange rate and GDP Deflator.
- Beginning date
- Title Variation
- IEA energy technology research and development
- Energy technology R & D
- Also known as Energy technology R & D database
- Energy technology R & D statistics
- Former Title
- IEA energy technology R & D <Jan. 18, 2007-Aug. 25, 2008>
- Vol/date range
- Began in 2004?