Creativity in Nigeria's higher education
- edited by Akin Alao and Tunde Obisesan.
- [Nigeria] : Connel Publications, in association with Rex Charles Publications, 2009.
- Physical description
- viii, 277 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
Education Library (Cubberley)
LA1633 .C74 2009
- Unknown LA1633 .C74 2009
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Analysis of nutritional content of different methods of preserving locust beans (salting, sun-drying, and refridgeration [sic]) / Adeyanju B.E.
- Costume development and merchandise : the panacea for the eradication of hunger and poverty / Awosika, B.I.
- Effects of group learning strategies on learning outcomes of primary school pupils / Samuel Akinrinola, Akintunde and Josiah Olusegun, Ajiboye
- Community participation in the school administration / Loto, A.B.
- Falling standard of education in Nigeria : a product of manifest and latent dysfunctions in education / Raymond Olugbenga Ajere
- Genesis of creativity : roles of schools, groups, and individual artists / Mike Irrifere
- Reading as a facilitating factor for learning Hausa language : the new trend / A. Shuaibu
- Teacher as an evaluator in fine and applied arts / Obisesan Babatunde Abiodun
- The roles and challenges before principals in ensuring the success and sustainability of the second[a]ry school education reforms agenda under the NEEDS and the MDGs / Sam Oluseyi Oyekan
- Refocusing classroom assessment for sustainable national development / Ogunboyede, M.O.
- Integrating critical thinking skills to teaching : a modern approach to classroom learning / Babajide Omotola
- Understanding and teaching pre-primary school children : a pragmatic approach / Alao I.F.
- Contemporary approach in lost wax bronze casting techniques in sculptural artistic techniques / J.B. Bada
- Effective history teaching : what it takes / Olupayimo Dolapo Zacchaeus and Ajayi, Abiodun
- Orthographical convention of English : and its implication for ESL learners / Adebiyi, Clinton Oluseye
- Innovative paradigm in teaching skills for qualitative universal basic education in Nigeria / Adegbenro Bolaji Janet
- Communicative errors as a factor in falling standard of education among higher learners in Nigeria : a conceptual analysis / Adediran J.K. and Oyetayo M.O.
- The need for adult literacy education research for national development in a democratic Nigeria / M.S. Jayeola-Omoyeni.
- Publication date
- "Essays in honour of Alhaji Olugbenga Ashafa."