Attraction [electronic resource].
- [Lancaster, Pa. : s.n.], 1865.
- Physical description
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 24 x 18 cm.
- American broadsides and ephemera. Series 1 ; no. 64.
- Included work
- Druckenmiller, George. Union song reversed.
- Publication date
- Verse in ten stanzas; first line: When you go to Lancaster you will be treated well.
- Followed by "A Union song reversed. By Geo. Druckenmiller"; first lines: Come citizens and hear me tell, Jeff Davis is an infidel.
- Dated: Lancaster County, January, 1865.
- Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 20.9 x 15.8 cm.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 64).
- United States -- Pennsylvania -- Lancaster.