Stanford University, Department of Physics, senior honors theses, 1978-2009
- Physical description
- 197 volumes (13 boxes)
At the library
Finding aidOnline Archive of California
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
|4471 1997-092 BOX 1||In-library use|
|4471 1997-092 BOX 2||In-library use|
|4471 1997-092 BOX 3||In-library use|
|4471 1997-092 BOX 5||In-library use|
|4471 1997-092 BOX 6||In-library use|
|4471 1997-092 HALF BOX 4||In-library use|
|4471 2010-075 BOX 1||In-library use|
|4471 2010-075 BOX 2||In-library use|
|4471 2010-075 BOX 3||In-library use|
|4471 2010-075 BOX 4||In-library use|
|4471 2010-075 BOX 5||In-library use|
|4471 2011-152 HALF BOX 1||In-library use|
|4471 2011-180 BOX 1||In-library use|
- Corporate Author
- Stanford University. Department of Physics
- Finding aid
- Finding aid
- Honors theses written by undergraduates in the Stanford University Department of Physics.
- Earliest date
- Latest date
- This collection is open for research; materials must be requested at least 48 hours in advance of intended use. No photocopies may be made.
- Copyright is retained by the creators for materials they have authored or otherwise produced. Transmission or reproduction of materials requires the written permission of the copyright owner.
- Theses were transferred to the Stanford University Archives by the Department of Physics in 1997, by the Physics Library in 2010-2011, and by the Hume Writing Center in 2011.
Browse related items
Start at call number: