Patent case management judicial guide
- Peter S. Menell ... [et al.].
- Washington, D.C. : Federal Judicial Center, 2009.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- General principles
- Early case management
- Preliminary injunction
- Claim construction
- Summary judgment
- Pretrial case management
- ANDA cases: patent infringement actions involving FDA-approved drugs under the Hatch-Waxman Act
- Patent law primer
- Publication date
- Shipping list: 2009-0054-S.
- "This judicial guide ... is a collaborative effort between the Federal Judicial Center and the Berkeley Center for Law & Technology of the University of California--Berkeley School of Law"--p. xxvii.
- Also available online.
Browse related items
Start at call number: