Rafah Crossing : who holds the keys?
- Tel Aviv-Jaffa, Israel : Gisha-Legal Center for Freedom of Movement : Physicians for Human Rights-Israel, 2009.
- Physical description
- 184 p. : col ill., col. map ; 24 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Historic background, the Gaza-Egypt border, a gradually closing crossing point
- Rafah Crossing shuts down, closure tightens
- The implications of the closure on life in the Gaza Strip
- The implications of the closure on the health care system in Gaza
- Who is closing Rafah Crossing
- Analysis of the parties' responsibility for the closure of Rafah Crossing.
- Publication date
- "Written by Noga Kadman, chapter 4 by Ran Yaron, English translation, Shoshana London Sappir"--T.p. verso.
- "March 2009."
- 9789659106943 (pbk.)
- 9659106947 (pbk.)
Browse related items
Start at call number: