Da bao ji jing : Song Buddhist Sutra, ch. 119
大寶積經 : Song Buddhist Sutra, ch. 119
- Chinese. In Chinese
- [Fuchou ?], 11th century.
- Physical description
- 1v.; 30.5 x 12 cm.
Also available at
At the library
Limited on-site access
Researchers in the Stanford community can request to view these materials in the Special Collections Reading Room. Entry to the Reading Room is by appointment only.
- Chinese translation of a Mahayana text originally from India, which has women as central figures or contains important discussions about women.
- Earliest possible date
- Latest possible date
- Covers and paper badly wormed; special care required in handling.
- Cased in dark blue cardboard cloth with ivory clasps; accordian binding.
- Item is available for research; material must be requested at least 24 hours in advance of intended use.
- Transfer, 2009. Accession 2009-169.
Browse related items
Start at call number: