Songs of Irving Berlin [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title
- Songs. Selections
- New York, N.Y. : DRAM, 
- Top hat, white tie and tails (2:15)
- Remember (4:12)
- This year's kisses (2:24)
- Isn't this a lovely day (3:27)
- Everybody step (2:27)
- Change partners (4:58)
- There's no business like show business (3:05)
- When that midnight choo-choo leaves for Alabam' (3:31)
- No strings (3:24)
- Slumming on Park Avenue (3:22)
- Soft lights and sweet music (3:25)
- They say it's wonderful (3:10)
- I'll see you in C-U-B-A (3:00)
- Always (3:16)
- How deep is the ocean (4:00)
- Society bear (3:27)
- I'm putting all my eggs in one basket (2:44)
- I used to be color blind (3:33).
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Title Variation
- Irving Berlin songs
- Streaming audio.
- Popular songs, in part from musicals.
- Title on container spine: Irving Berlin songs.
- Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed Nov. 21, 2008).
- Analog recording.
- Editions performed: Irving Berlin Music Corp.
- Originally released as analog disc in 1988.
- Biographical and program notes, principally by Francis Thorne ( p. : port.) inserted in container.
- Includes program notes.
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Francis Thorne, vocals, piano ; Jack Six, double bass.
- Recorded at Greene Street Studio.
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as CRI CD 557.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
- Publisher Number
- CR557 DRAM