Compositions for virtuoso double bass [electronic resource]
- Paul Ramsier.
- Uniform Title
- Instrumental music. Selections
- New York, N.Y. : DRAM, 
- Divertimento concertante on a theme of Couperin (15:10)
- Road to Hamelin (20:52)
- Silent movie (16:31)
- Eusebius revisited (Remembrances of Schumann) (19:35).
- Included Work
- Ramsier, Paul. Divertimento concertante on a theme of Couperin.
- Ramsier, Paul. Road to Hamelin.
- Ramsier, Paul. Silent movie.
- Ramsier, Paul. Eusebius revisited.
- Publication date
- Streaming audio.
- The 1st work for double bass and orchestra; the 2nd for double bass, narrator, and orchestra; the 3rd-4th for double bass and piano.
- Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
- Includes program notes.
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Gary Karr, double bass (1st-2nd works) and narrator (2nd work) ; Louisville Orchestra ; Robert Bernhardt, conductor (1st-2nd works) ; Mark Alison Morton, double bass ; Christopher Finkelmeyer, piano (3rd-4th works).
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Albany Records TROY 237.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
- Related Work
- Couperin, François, 1668-1733. Pièces de clavecin. 1er livre. No 5. Bandoline.
- Publisher Number
- TR237 DRAM