Estrella [electronic resource] ; String quartet no. 2 ; Trio / Peter Child
- Uniform Title
- Works. Selections
- English. The 1st work is sung in English and Spanish.
- New York, N.Y. : DRAM, 
- Child, Peter, 1953-
- Raymond, Gloria. Performer
- Kravitz, David Performer
- Hoose, David Conductor
- Bowes, Paulette. Performer
- Gordon, Judith (Pianist) Performer
- Stepner, Daniel Performer
- Cantata Singers (Boston, Mass.) Performer
- Cantata Singers (Boston, Mass.). Ensemble. Performer
- Lydian String Quartet. Performer
- DRAM (Online service)
- Estrella : 1988, the assassination of Augusto César Sandino
- String quartet no.
- 2 :
- Trio : 1996.
- Included Work
- Child, Peter, 1953- Estrella.
- Child, Peter, 1953- Quartets, strings no. 2.
- Child, Peter, 1953- Trio, piano, clarinet, violin.
- Release date
- Production date
- Streaming audio.
- Subtitle of first work: The assassination of Augusto César Sandino.
- The 1st work is based on the poetry of Ernesto Cardenal, Pablo Antonio Cuadra, and Pablo Neruda.
- Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
- The program notes include song texts in English and Spanish with English translations.
- Durations: (39:00); (17:00); (24:00).
- Includes program notes.
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- In the 1st work: Gloria Raymond, mezzo-soprano; David Kravitz, baritone; Cantata Singers & Ensemble; David Hoose, conductor. In the 2nd: Lydian String Quartet. In the 3rd: Paulette Bowes, clarinet; Judith Gordon, piano; Daniel Stepner, violin.
- Recorded at New England Conservatory's Jordan Hall, Boston, Mass. Feb. 4 and 7, 1999 (1st work); Sonic Temple, Roslindale, Mass. Apr. 18, 2000 (2nd work); Feb. 12, 2000 (3rd work).
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as New World Records 80594-2.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
- Publisher Number
- 80594 DRAM