Let's get loose [electronic resource].
- New York, N.Y. : DRAM, 
- Rachell, Yank Performer
- Bolling, Pillie, 1905-1979 Performer
- Burleson, Hattie. Performer
- Tyson, Willie. Performer
- Smith, Clara Performer
- O'Connor, George, 1874-1946 Performer
- Quillian, Rufus, 1900-1946 Performer
- Quillian, Ben, 1907-1985 Performer
- McCrary, James. Performer
- Carr, Leroy, 1905-1935 Performer
- Roland, Walter. Performer
- McClennan, Tommy Performer
- Williamson, Sonny Boy, -1948 Performer
- Broonzy, Big Bill, 1893-1958 Performer
- Johnson Boys. Performer
- Monarch Jazz Quartet of Norfolk. Performer
- Buck Mountain Band. Performer
- Tyus and Tyus (Musical group) Performer
- Harlem Hamfats (Musical group) Performer
- Five Breezes. Performer
- Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- DRAM (Online service)
- Peach tree blues (Yank Rachell)
- Brownskin woman (Pillie Bolling)
- Violin blues (the Johnson Boys)
- What's the matter now? (Monarch Jazz Quartet of Norfolk)
- Yodeling blues (Buck Mountain Band)
- Doggone my good luck soul (Hattie Hudson and Willie Tyson)
- Let's get loose (Clara Smith)
- Nigger blues (George O'Connor)
- Dad's ole mule (Tyus and Tyus)
- Keep it clean (Rufus and Ben Quillian and James McCrary)
- Blue night blues (Leroy Carr)
- House lady blues (Walter Roland)
- I'm cuttin' out (Harlem Hamfats; Wilber "Joe" McCoy)
- Deep blue sea blues (Tommy McClennan) --Love me, baby (John Lee "Sonny Boy" Williamson and Big Bill Broonzy)
- My buddy blues (the Five Breezes).
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- Streaming audio.
- At head of title: Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- "Folk and popular blues styles from the beginning to the early 1940s."
- Durations on container; historical notes by David Evans, texts, bibliography, and discography (6 p.) bound in.
- Includes program notes.
- Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Various singers and musicians, originally recorded 1916-1942.
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as New World Records NW 290.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
- Related Work
- Peach tree blues.
- Brownskin woman.
- Violin blues.
- Publisher Number
- NW290 DRAM