Country music [electronic resource] : south and west
- New York, N.Y. : DRAM, 
- Montana Slim, 1904-1996. Performer
- McMichen, Clayton, 1900-1970. Performer
- Rodgers, Jimmie, 1897-1933 Performer
- Autry, Gene, 1907-1998 Performer
- Brown, Milton Performer
- Montana, Patsy. Performer
- Acuff, Roy Performer
- Daffan, Ted. Performer
- Choates, Harry, 1922-1951. Performer
- Travis, Merle Performer
- Wills, Bob, 1905-1975 Performer
- Gimble, Johnny Performer
- Monroe, Bill, 1911-1996 Performer
- Monroe, Charlie Performer
- Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- Carter Family (Musical group) Performer
- Hackberry Ramblers Performer
- Brownies (Musical group) Performer
- Blue Sky Boys Performer
- Prairie Ramblers (Musical group) Performer
- Smoky Mountain Boys Performer
- Texas Playboys Performer
- DRAM (Online service)
- Georgia wildcat breakdown (Clayton McMichen and his Georgia Wildcats)
- Blue yodel no.
- 11 (Jimmie Rodgers)
- Sweet Fern (Carter Family)
- Dreaming with tears in my eyes (Jimmie Rodgers)
- Gospel ship (Carter Family)
- Fais de ça (Hackberry Ramblers)
- The last roundup (Gene Autry)
- Forgotten soldier boy (Monroe Brothers)
- Ida, sweet as apple cider (Milton Brown and his Brownies)
- There'll come a time (Blue Sky Boys)
- I wanna be a cowboy's sweetheart (Patsy Montana and the Prairie Ramblers)
- The rescue from Moose River Gold Mine (Wilf Carter)
- Railroad boomer (Roy Acuff and his Smoky Mountain Boys)
- Born to lose (Ted Daffan's Texans)
- It won't be long (Harry Choates)
- Chant of a traveler (Sons of the Pioneers)
- Dark as a dungeon (Merle Travis)
- Cotton eyed Joe (Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys)
- Fat boy rag (Johnny Gimble and his jam-session band).
- Publication date
- Streaming audio.
- At head of title: Recorded Anthology of American Music, Inc.
- Country, cajun, bluegrass, and cowboy music; various performers.
- Fat boy rag is in stereo.
- Historical notes by Douglas B. Green, with selected lyrics, bibliography, discography, and personnel listings (6 p., ill.) on container and bound in.
- Includes program notes.
- Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed July 10, 2007).
- Digital content provided by DRAM; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Recorded 1929-75.
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as New World Records NW 287.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- System requirements: Web browser; QuickTime 6.5.2 or later.
- Publisher Number
- NW287 DRAM